Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.165 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 57% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 7,000 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 3,031 (€2,601) in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)