Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02005 CHF / PHP
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 63% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 3,125 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,149 (Php57,307) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)