Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14488 CHF / BOB
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 67% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 3,125 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,027 ($b7,090) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)