Cost of living in Tallahassee, Florida, United States compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.976 CHF / USD
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallahassee, Florida (United States) is 36% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 7,100 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 4,512 ($4,622) in Tallahassee, Florida.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Prince George costs C$7 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$212 (about 2 hours ago)