Cost of living in Tallahassee, Florida, United States compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.947 CHF / USD
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallahassee, Florida (United States) is 37% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 7,100 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 4,459 ($4,708) in Tallahassee, Florida.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $813 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 35KM (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 65,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bratislava costs €499 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (40 minutes ago)