Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03256 CHF / TWD
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 50% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,800 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 3,423 (105,133 NT$) in Taipei.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)