Cost of living comparison between Sucre, Bolivia and Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14469 CHF / BOB
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 59% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 2,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,023 ($b7,072) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)