Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00023 CHF / KHR
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 59% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,200 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,547 (10,850,289 Riels) in Siem Reap.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)