Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02059 CHF / DOP
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 60% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,000 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,371 (RD$ 115,182) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $22 (30 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)