Cost of living comparison between Santa Teresa, Venezuela and Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09959 CHF / VEF *
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 30% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 2,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,755 (Bs 17,625) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)