Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09904 CHF / VEF *
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 48% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,900 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 3,572 (Bs 36,066) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $35 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$650,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900,000 L£ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trieste costs €1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chernivtsi costs 45₴ (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 1 hour ago)