Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09711 CHF / VEF *
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 49% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,900 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 3,549 (Bs 36,544) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)