Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 CHF / COP
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 68% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,800 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,185 (COL$6,550,212) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$102 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in São Carlos costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)