Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13936 CHF / BOB
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 59% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 5,700 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,365 ($b16,970) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$145 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$95,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.00 (39 minutes ago)