Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13986 CHF / BOB
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 58% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,000 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,537 ($b18,142) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)