Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.973 CHF / USD
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 12% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 7,300 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 6,421 ($6,600) in Santa Ana, California.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 5 hours ago)