Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 CHF / IRR *
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 46% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,400 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 3,456 (﷼ 124,056,210) in Sanandaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bhubaneswar costs ₨18,990 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)