Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.983 CHF / USD
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 51% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 7,100 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 3,508 ($3,569) in Salinas, Ecuador.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)