Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.552 CHF / OMR
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 49% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 7,000 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 3,566 (﷼ 1,397) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)