Cost of living comparison between Sabratah, Libya and Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.708 CHF / LYD *
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 39% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 3,750 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,279 (3,220 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 1 hour ago)