Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.705 CHF / LYD *
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 37% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 4,071 (5,778 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)