Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.718 CHF / LYD *
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 34% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 7,700 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 5,068 (7,058 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)