Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.962 CHF / USD
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 21% more expensive than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, you would need at least CHF 8,435 ($8,765) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CHF 7,000 in Aarau.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 45,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Goiânia costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)