Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.008 CHF / USD
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 16% more expensive than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, you would need at least CHF 2,888 ($2,863) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CHF 2,500 in Aarau.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)