Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.966 CHF / USD
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 13% more expensive than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, you would need at least CHF 7,333 ($7,590) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CHF 6,500 in Aarau.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cambridge costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sorocaba costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)