Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.969 CHF / USD
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 16% more expensive than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, you would need at least CHF 7,089 ($7,316) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CHF 6,100 in Aarau.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,321 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dhaka costs Taka 58,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hrodna costs 6.00 BYN (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Amman costs Dinar 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.50 (about 2 hours ago)