Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.991 CHF / USD
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 10% more expensive than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, you would need at least CHF 4,128 ($4,166) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CHF 3,750 in Aarau.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (41 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)