Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.996 CHF / USD
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 12% more expensive than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, you would need at least CHF 2,806 ($2,817) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CHF 2,500 in Aarau.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vancouver costs C$0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)