Cost of living comparison between Road Town, British Virgin Islands and Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.989 CHF / USD
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 13% more expensive than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, you would need at least CHF 4,244 ($4,292) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CHF 3,750 in Aarau.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)