Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.955 CHF / USD
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 15% more expensive than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, you would need at least CHF 8,068 ($8,451) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CHF 7,000 in Aarau.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 890 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 92,290 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,250 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)