Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.010 CHF / USD
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 20% more expensive than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, you would need at least CHF 8,865 ($8,782) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CHF 7,400 in Aarau.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (41 minutes ago)