Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 768 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.973 CHF / USD
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 61% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,900 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,679 ($2,755) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)