Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15466 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 200% more expensive than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, you would need at least CHF 21,620 (元139,789) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CHF 7,200 in Aarau.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)