Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14670 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 59% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 3,750 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,540 (元10,495) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)