Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14971 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 61% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,400 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,482 (元16,578) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (42 minutes ago)