Cost of living comparison between Pyongyang, North Korea and Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00110 CHF / KPW *
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 20% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 3,125 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,499 (2,262,539 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (43 minutes ago)