Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00767 CHF / KPW *
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 326% more expensive than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, you would need at least CHF 13,319 (1,737,062 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CHF 3,125 in Aarau.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (30 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (43 minutes ago)