Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00111 CHF / KPW *
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 22% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 3,125 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,452 (2,217,316 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)