Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00108 CHF / KPW *
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 20% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 5,194 (4,805,483 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 180 Kč (22 minutes ago)