Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea vs Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00111 CHF / KPW *
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 15% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,900 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 5,833 (5,263,751 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €21,000 (about 2 hours ago)