Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 CHF / VEF *
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 78% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 7,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,686 (Bs 133,856,040) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tbilisi costs 3.20 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)