Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10037 CHF / VEF *
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 34% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 3,125 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,063 (Bs 20,550) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)