Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30508 CHF / PEN
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 64% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,900 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,513 (S/. 8,239) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mississauga costs C$1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)