Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30578 CHF / PEN
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 70% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 3,125 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 924 (S/. 3,021) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)