Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30637 CHF / PEN
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 70% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 3,750 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,132 (S/. 3,696) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,009 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 3 hours ago)