Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14534 CHF / TTD
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 39% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,200 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 3,787 (26,053 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (44 minutes ago)