Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00927 CHF / NPR
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 63% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 3,125 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,157 (₨ 124,764) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)