Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00166 CHF / XAF
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 15% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,100 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 5,158 (3,114,433 Franc) in Pointe-Noire.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)