Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05094 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 69% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 7,800 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,402 (Mex$ 47,155) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)