Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00910 CHF / PKR *
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 64% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,700 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,399 (₨263,683) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)