Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.200 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 36% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 7,400 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 4,739 (€3,950) in Perpignan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)