Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00291 CHF / KZT
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 48% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,700 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 3,457 (1,189,505 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)