Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00293 CHF / KZT
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 48% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,200 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 3,218 (1,099,404 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (about 1 hour ago)