Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10450 CHF / MAD
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 59% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 7,200 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,978 (28,498 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €409 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Burlington, Vermont costs $101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)