Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10365 CHF / MAD
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 58% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,900 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,874 (27,728 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (27 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)