Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10199 CHF / MAD
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 60% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,629 (25,773 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)