Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09956 CHF / MAD
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 62% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 2,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 959 (9,632 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)