Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00281 CHF / MRO
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 49% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 3,750 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,930 (685,804 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)