Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.602 CHF / OMR
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 33% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 3,125 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,103 (﷼ 808) in Nizwa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $700 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (25 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (42 minutes ago)