Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15470 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 59% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 7,000 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,900 (元18,747) in Ningbo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €150 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Niterói costs R$ 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)