Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00903 CHF / JPY
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 15% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 7,000 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 5,955 (¥659,681) in Niigata.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)