Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 811 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13212 CHF / GTQ
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 59% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,400 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,650 (Q20,061) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $11 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)