Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 699 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13547 CHF / GTQ
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 58% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 3,750 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,573 (Q11,615) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (40 minutes ago)