Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 856 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13264 CHF / GTQ
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 58% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 7,000 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,967 (Q22,371) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)