Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10452 CHF / ZMW
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 31% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 3,125 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,147 (20,541 Kwacha) in Ndola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 3 hours ago)