Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10368 CHF / ZMW
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 30% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 2,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,759 (16,968 Kwacha) in Ndola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 2 hours ago)