Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10567 CHF / ZMW
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 31% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 3,750 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,599 (24,594 Kwacha) in Ndola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)