Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15048 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 56% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,700 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,977 (元19,782) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨26,429 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (about 2 hours ago)