Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14703 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 59% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,900 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,838 (19,305元) in Nanjing.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)