Cost of living comparison between Nanjing, China and Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14637 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 51% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 2,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,221 (元8,345) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)