Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.762 CHF / CAD
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 31% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,200 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 4,275 (C$5,608) in Nanaimo, British Columbia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,558 (19 minutes ago)