Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.685 CHF / LYD *
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 25% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,900 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 5,150 (7,522 Dinar) in Nalut.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rajkot costs ₨12,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sihanoukville costs 10,000 Riels (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)