Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01468 CHF / INR
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 57% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,900 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 3,000 (₨204,329) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,659 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Gibraltar costs £600 (about 1 hour ago)