Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03743 CHF / UAH
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 82% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 2,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 451 (12,050₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)