Cost of living in Muscat, Oman vs Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.587 CHF / OMR
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 40% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 7,300 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 4,385 (﷼ 1,695) in Muscat.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Middelburg, Mpumalanga costs R 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)