Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.596 CHF / BAM
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 66% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,700 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,265 (3,799KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)