Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00216 CHF / KMF
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 32% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 2,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,702 (787,379 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (33 minutes ago)