Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14447 CHF / TTD
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 41% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 7,400 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 4,376 (30,291 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)