Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00932 CHF / KES
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 57% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,000 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,569 (Shilling275,697) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sunderland costs £1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 42,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)