Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00967 CHF / KES
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 60% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 2,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,000 (Shilling103,438) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 80₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 500 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cairo costs E£ 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 2 hours ago)