Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00874 CHF / JPY
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 23% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 3,125 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,408 (¥275,585) in Miyazaki.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)