Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.718 CHF / LYD *
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 54% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,800 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 3,135 (4,364 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Astana costs 7,500 KZT (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kobe costs ¥90,819 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 18,000 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨800,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)