Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.728 CHF / LYD *
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 54% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,800 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 3,148 (4,323 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (44 minutes ago)